take a chance, you only live once

∼April 2, 2013∼

If you know the manhwa Noblesse - you might see that my drawing resembles Seira. 
She is supposed to look serene and calm which I hope I have achieved ヾ♥▽♥ノ

This is one of the few (and rare) times where I draw manga and freehand so it's an awesome feeling to complete it. It's even in 3/4 view of the face which is pretty difficult for me. I am so proud of myself! I intended to work with colors, but I've never worked with watercolors so I chickened out. Nonetheless it's still pretty. (I'm shamelessly complimenting it, but it's prettier on paper!~( ̄▽ ̄)~)
Did you know that I wanted to be manga-ka when I was younger? Obviously, I grew out of it. I also wanted to be a scuba-diver, stewardess and any kind of drawing/painting artist. All of those are somewhat financially unstable occupations (except being a stewardess, but I have motion-sickness lol) Now it's dentistry which is considered stable, but I do wonder if I would have succeeded if I had pursued art instead.

I guess I am saying that I shouldn't have held myself back then. I should have pursued it back then. Now it's too late and it remains a hobby. I am not unhappy because I am easily satisfied ヽ(‘ー`)ノ but it's hard to excel when it's *just* a hobby. That annoys me because I want to be great, not just good. I want to be the best in whatever I do.

Among other things I have been thinking of: Dying my hair into a fun color.
The one thing I say I want to do, but I never ever do! Come on Sally. It's Spring and that calls for light fluffy colors. I really want to embrace it! So why don't I just do it?!
Why am I so afraid? It's just hair! It grows back you know.. In theory I could and *should* just dye it whatever color, but I am hesitant. This is easier said than done so I am just going to add it to the Bucket List.

I just need to remember to pursue everything. Otherwise I am wasting precious time by saying I want to do things but never do it ヾ(´・ ・`。)ノ”  

So.. Do you like the picture? Also: Ever wanted to do something or be something, but never got around to it? Why if so.
Love, Sally

 PS. Happy Easter Sunday!

PSS. Did you notice my new layout? (>‿◠)✌ It's not complete yet, but it's getting there. My old one was so messed up. I edited too much and it was impossible to work with so I modified the Simple template. See that floral link list? Took me 1 hour to make only that. Omg~

PSSS. Noblesse is frickin' AMAZING and everybody should read it. I'm prettyyy picky so trust my taste! I am totally in a manga-mode now (●♡∀♡)

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top