Blinging my Nintendo 3DS! (。♥‿♥。)

∼April 28, 2013∼

Hi! So yeah, I've been away for a while. A good three weeks (¬‿¬).
You see... I haven't had much of a life since I got myself a Nintendo 3DS. You can't blame me; I just love a  good game and it was time to move from my Gameboy Advance anyways. I need to get with the times(^_^)

I bought it, I loved it and now I am giving it a bit of a treat. I am the type of person who loves to do that little bit extra to my things: I blinging my 3DS!☆★☆★ I was THRILLED when I got my 3DS and naturally I wanted to show off. Since nobody is playing the 3DS I might as well make mine super-duper-adorably cute and pretty. So kids and adults can envy me! On a more serious note, it's kinda sad that gaming consoles are dying because games were a huge part of my life when I was younger o(╥﹏╥)o.. It's a shame kids won't experience that now that they are on the smartphones.. 

So yessshhh moving on: I blinged it! Yes, it's time consuming, but oh-so-easy and oh-so-pretty.
Isn't it pretty?! I used around 550 rhinestones and it's so sparkly! Hihi..

For the curious souls, I am playing Harvest Moon Tales of Two Towns (which I absolutely adore) and I think I have clocked several hours (probably more like days lol). Also, did I mention that people are saying  3DS are for kids and apparently it's not cool?! Girl please.. that's outrageous! It's for adults too.. Games aren't reserved for kids and what's NOT cool about playing games? (*≧▽≦) I just don't get the mentality of kids these days. By the way, recommend me some games? teehee.  

Ending with some random pictures:

Maybe it's just my country, but the weather has been lovely lately. The sun is warm and bright and it's still light even when it's late. I love that! Like I said, I haven't been up to much. I have been sick these last couple of weeks and I'm still a little sick. Why can't I be like everybody and lose a couple of pounds when I am sick? о(ж>▽<)y

Oh well.
Bye till next time!

Love, Sally! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top