damn you valentines day!

∼February 14, 2013∼


Another year being single. So damn you 'diet' and I'm eating cake! On the side I am eating nashi pear and strawberries and enjoying tea while watching good romantic movie. I guess you can call it a "me-day". Of course this day was triggered by something I witnessed today. I was buying groceries and I witness to dudes buying roses and flowers to their girlfriends and I think to myself: "aww that's sweet. What's the coincidence that two friends would buy flowers to their girlfriends on the exact same day?" and DING DING DING it said. It's f*cking Valentines day. Even without a s/o; this year I will try to create my own little romantic atmosphere. I am not going to pretend it's not Valentines because obviously it's not possible. I am treating myself because I deserve it! Just a little rant ^o^ Hope you single (or taken) ladies are well during Valentines day ;-) Whatever you do on this day, it's ALRIGHT!
Go ahead and eat whatever you want, do whatever you want and buy whatever you want ;-) we deserve it! Gotta love yourself sometimes, but remember.. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! Haha, I will work out this weekend and I won't drink any alcohol..

Love, Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top