I'm BLOND! & family dinner & it's SPRING!

∼March 3, 2012∼


I'm loving being blond! I'm going to dye my brows brown some other day, but I really can't be bothered.
I feel like I'm a manga figurine.. That is really the only time you'll see Asians being blond.

Today we had a small family feast. I'm going away next week and my mother thought it would be appropriate with a small get-together.
It was really cosy because we just talked and eat. Next weekend there will be another feast. A little bigger though.


As of the food, we had gỏi and bún! It was really delicious. We also had three different cakes, but we only managed to eat two of them.
Tomorrow I will eat the last, hehe. It's a cinnamon cake which is my favorite!

Also I have good news for fellow Danes. The spring weather is beginning and the weather is becoming warmer and warmer. It's truly lovely.


My father even says that it smells like Spring now. Flowers blooming is the best!
By the way, if you have made it so far I'd just like to tell you that --
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
I'm not blond. It's just some cheap wig I picked up in a store!
Sister posted this on her Facebook and I got shit from some. One was saying how unserious/childish of me to dye my hair this color and if I thought it was hot, then it was not. As the description she wrote something like: "Sally dyed her hair blond to mix in with the Japanese fashion culture!". She meant it as a joke. Apparently some people thought I was serious even though it's so obvious that it's a wig. I'm just not the risky type when it comes to my hair. But really though? Why do some people care so much? I didn't know my hair meant SO much to them. Of course, blonde hair can look fake on Asians, but I can do whatever I want to do with my own hair. I don't need this shit! What if I actually HAD dyed it and people were complaining? Ugh. Beside those, there were some other people who said it looked fantastic, but the sour ones always stands out. Just ranting a bit and being a bit pissy because I don't really like the person who said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top