.09 Nail Art: Evil Eye & Floral French Tips

∼March 1, 2012∼

I've been super busy lately. I want to pack my suitcase as early as possible, but I'm having such a hard time packing. What are you supposed to bring on a 3-months 'trip' to Japan? I live in a cold country, but I wear my clothes as if it's summer. I just add more layers! Today I was determined to finish packing, but it's difficult when all my clothes is in the laundry basket and we're having a huge laundry on SUNDAY. Now I just want to wait after the laundry, but I feel like I'm just procrastinating lol

Instead of packing, I did a mani today! ;-) Late last year I was in Turkey and I bought a lot of things.
Among those things were a nazar:
nazar (Turkish: nazar boncuğu) is an eye-shaped amulet believed to protect against the evil eye; a look that is believed by many cultures to be able to cause injury or bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike.

I'm so glad that I finally got to use my rhinestones. They have been laying there forever and I didn't know when I would use them and today I did!!! Also here's yesterday's mani. I did my mom's nails.


You know what? She didn't like it! I spend so much time on her nails and she didn't even like it. Sure she said it was pretty and the roses were pretty, but she ended up peeling the white part off = ruining the mani! When I did her nails I tried to keep it simple and classy, but my mom doesn't have the same taste as me. She likes everything to be like bold & big colors, exaggerated flowers and all that. I personally think her taste is a bit tacky, but she really likes it like that so tried to do it as she wanted me too, but toned it down. I guess she didn't like it so much since she peeled the white tips off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top