.05 Nail Art: Romantic Floral

∼February 11, 2012∼

A couple of days ago I made myself a cute floral design and after that I had another design in mind.
It's not exactly my design because it's the floral on some pillows and sheets I own *hehe*
I didn't want to erase my floral design yet so I did my sister's nails (while she was sleeping btw haha!)
The nail art is not so cute, but more on the romantic side. Maybe appropriate for Valentine ;-) ?


I wanted to do nail-polish-only nail art, but I didn't have enough.
Products used: OPI's Natural Base Coat, wetnwild's French White Crème, random deep dark red w/  shimmer. The deep dark green is acrylics paint.
If anyone is buying wetnwild's French White Crème, I'd say it's very useful it's cheap and it's opaque after two coats, but only problem is it chips easily!
I'll be using another white from Sally Hansen next time and see if it's better.


I don't think I'd be able to do both my hands if I had to do this design.
The roses requires a lot of patience and a steady hand and even making them on my sister took a lot of time!  *hehe*
I doubt I can't use my left hand painting my right hand, so I'll probably do another easier design, but similar style on the right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top