I can be a good lover Wanna be your four-leaf clover

∼January 13, 2012∼

hangul, romanizationtranslation/english
credits: translation [www.esohlee.com], hangul [http://www.korea-fans.com]

I love this song so much. I decided to translate it because I liked it so much. I wish I could speak Korean. 
Translating is okay, but to speak the language would be awesome. I translated Narsha's version and not the original which is sung and written by Ra.D. There are slight differences in the lyrics, but it's mostly the same if you just sing the chorus. There might be mistakes in my translation, but I doubt there's many :-)

Listen to Narsha's first and then listen to this brilliant cover:

   

It's possible to sing along to this song. It's not very difficult~ it's under the cut :)
Narsha: I'm in Love

사실은 첨 봤을 때 부터 그댈 좋아했다고
sa-si-reun cheom bwa-sseul ttae bu-teo geu-dael jo-a-haet-tta-go
Actually.. when I first met you, I just knew I liked you
말하기가 내겐 참 어려웠던거죠
mal-ha-kki-ga nae-gen cham eo-ryeo-wot-tteon-geo-jyo
But telling you was the hard part for me

먼저 연락하지 않으면 그댈 놓칠까봐
meon-jeo yeol-la-ka-ji a-neu-myeon geu-dael not-chil-kka-bwa
If I didn't contact you first, I feared losing you
글자를 쓰고 또 보고 지우길 반복했죠
geul-jja-reul sseu-go tto bo-go ji-u-gil ban-bo-kaet-jjyo
As I write my message, I repeatedly erase it again

깊어지면 상처뿐일거라는 생각에
gi-peo-ji-myeon sang-cheo-ppu-nil-geo-ra-neun saeng-ga-ge
The thought of getting wounded if I fall deeper into love
두려움이 앞선 건 사실이지만
du-ryeo-u-mi ap-sseon geon sa-si-ri-ji-man
It's true that I feared it, but that was before

간절한 맘으로 기도하고 바랬던 사람이
gan-jeol-han ma-meu-ro gi-do-ha-go ba-raet-tteon sa-ra-mi
Earnestly with my heart, I hoped and prayed for this person
그대라고 난 믿어요
geu-dae-ra-go nan mi-deo-yo
I believe it's you

I’m in love, I’m fall in love

두렵진 않네요 그대와 함께라면
du-ryeop-jjin an-ne-yo geu-dae-wa ham-kke-ra-myeon
There's no fear when I'm together with you
세상은 너무 아름답죠
se-sang-eun neo-mu a-reum-dap-jjyo
The world is so beautiful

I thought I never gonna fall in love
But I’m in love
Cuz I wanna love you baby

사실은 첨 봤을 때 부터 내 맘속으로 부터
sa-si-reun cheom bwa-sseul ttae bu-teo nae mam-so-geu-ro bu-teo
Actually.. when I first met you, I felt something inside my mind
그댄 파도처럼 밀려 들어 온통 하루 종일 그대만 떠
geu-daen pa-do-cheo-reom mil-lyeo deu-reo on-tong ha-ru jong-il geu-dae-man tteo
You crashed into me like waves, you are all I think about, all day long it's you

I can be a good lover Wanna be your 네잎 클로버
I can be a good lover Wanna be your ne-ip keul-lo-beo
I can be a good lover Wanna be your four-leaf clover
세상에서 가장 행복한 여자가 된 것만 같아요
se-sang-e-seo ga-jang haeng-bo-kan yeo-ja-ga doen geon-man ga-ta-yo
I feel like I have become the world's happiest woman

그댄 gotta believe me
geu-daen gotta believe me
You gotta believe me

Make you never gonna leave me

의심하진 않을래요 그댈 믿을께요
ui-sim-ha-jin a-neul-lae-yo geu-dael mi-deul-kke-yo
I'm not going to doubt you, I believe you

I’m in love cuz your my babe
I fall in love

두렵진 않네요 그대와 함께라면
du-ryeop-jjin an-ne-yo geu-dae-wa ham-kke-ra-myeon
There's no fear when I'm together with you
세상은 너무 아름답죠
se-sang-eun neo-mu a-reum-dap-jjyo
The world is so beautiful

I’m in love, I'm so deep in love
I fall in love

두렵진 않네요 그대와 함께라면
du-ryeop-jjin an-ne-yo geu-dae-wa ham-kke-ra-myeon
There's no fear when I'm together with you
세상은 너무 아름답죠
se-sang-eun neo-mu a-reum-dap-jjyo
The world is so beautiful

그대는 너무 아름답죠
geu-dae-neun neo-mu a-reum-dap-jjyo
You are so beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top