WTF is this?!!!!! (Breaking Dawn)

∼December 13, 2011∼


LOL the film does not make it difficult for me to dislike. I have to admit that I did not have any expectations to this film at all! There were moments in the film that I loved. Eg. the honey moon scenes because those were just adorbz, but in a whole I didn't like it as much as the previous one. I'm not going to spoil too much of the film, but these are the things I realized:
  • Bella is a selfish girl who's apparently so horny that she does not understand the dangers of having sex with a super strong vampire who can break her very very easily. She does not understand what is best for her so when everyone tell her she should do something like this, then no no.. she will do the exact opposite and everyone will HAVE to do what she says and wants even if it means her dying. Even when we have a psychic vampire telling you that she no longer sees your future = early death, then YES it means you're going to be alright!
  • Jacob is a little love-struck puppy who would go against everyone (including his own family) to help/be with a girl who's not in love with him, but also married to a vampire who is the immortal enemy. I swear I think I lost a little bit of respect for Jacob when (spoiler start)he imprinted the baby (spoiler end). That's just plain creepy. I guess his undying love for Bella was not so undying after all. If he can't have Bella, then the daughter will be just as fine. 
  • Edward was perfect, but maybe he should man up and say "hey bella. just do the fuck i say. because that's what's best for YOU". I MEAN THANK GOD BELLA IS SO LUCKY otherwise she'd be dead by now. She gets everything handed to her so of course she could handle this little situation with her tummy, but damn she just keep messing everything up; making vampires and werewolves fight and stuff. What a selfish, egotistical character. I hate her character so much. Someone who gets everything they want without actually doing anything.
  • If you want to name your baby something; then just combine people's names. Like your husband's and your friend's (who deeply in love you) and you have the most amazing and unique name evar! E.J! Who cares if it doesn't sound good. It's the thought that counts right?
  • When you know you're going to die, just tell your husband that's it's going to be alright because he'll have the baby while you'll be dead. Don't listen to your husband when he says you can live if you just get rid of the baby. No no.
  • High school films are so superficial. 
Other than that, I don't have anything else to say. The acting was decent. The writing however was a little too cheesy for me. I got goosebumps from many of their lines and some of them made me feel so uncomfortable that I had to look away. I seriously thought to myself like "so apparently fan-girls love these cheesy moments." Trust me, I'm a huge fan of schmoop, but there is a difference between good and bad. This was just too cheesy in a bad way. Seriously who wrote their lines!!!!??? Before I continue this rant, I have to say that I actually like every actors/actresses, but sometimes the film makes it difficult to like them. Some of them overacts which to me is just turn-off because then I am aware of the acting. Kristin Stewart was OK and I have nothing against her at all, but in some scenes of the film she made it difficult for me to watch. Her Bella is like a mirror of herself. Sometimes I can feel that she's uncomfortable in front of the camera or when she has to do scenes with other people. Or maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just how coincidentally how Bella behaves too? Other than that, I got to admit that she looked really beautiful. Especially in the very last scene. Jacob and Edward were adorbz. Mostly Edward though because Jacob was a little too angsty LOL.

I surely hope that the next installment will be better. I hope that Bella will become totally wild and beastly.




No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top