Regular Wednesday

∼December 8, 2011∼


I'm determined to finish this wonderful book. I've had it for soon a month and I still haven't finished it. It's not that I'm a slow reader, but I haven't had time to sit down and read it. Even though I haven't have time to read it, I'm already half way through. It's a wonderful read, but it makes me sad, but also sort of giddy. (btw. excuse the lack of make-up lol)

I'm really sleepy now, so I didn't get to finish it tonight. Today we went to the supermarket and bought many things. As of right now, it's 2:42AM because I have just finished cleaning up my mess after my sister and I made KIMCHI. Let me tell you something; it turned out great. As first I was a bit disappointed, but now I can wait to taste it after it has fermented. This is my second time and it's a lot better than first time. Trust meeee.. As I'm not Korean or has tried an "authentic" KIMCHI, I think I'm very satisfied. Right now it's in the refrigerator (4  beautiful containers) and I will try to eat it with rice tomorrow for breakfast! I'll post the pictures and do a cute photoshoot :-)

Also... tomorrow I have work~ I'm actually very excited now because I have many hours which means $$$$. Lately I've been obsessed with money. I usually am very relaxed about money, but nowadays I realize how important money is. You can't do much without it. I'm not stingy though. I wish I was. Maybe I'd be richer by now.

Enough of my babbling, off to sleep.
- sally <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top