Me a waitress? No? Yes?

∼December 8, 2011∼

Well well well. Can you imagine that?
I applied for a job as a waitress!
The picture on the right is the picture I attached to the application. (WHOOPS I DELETED IT) Normally I would never or even consider attaching a picture. But they asked for a picture which is why I had to take one. I don't normally want to attach a picture because I don't think you should be based on your looks, but I hope that if my job skills are enough, I'd be thrilled to be picked by looks :-)

I don't think this is the best picture of me, but I don't think that I'd have time to take another or another picture that is somewhat decent as this one. When the picture was taken, I had just entered the house. I have just been to work and my hair was a little bit gross because it rained outside and my make-up was no good either. It was half melted off because of the rain.

Thank god you have photoshop to enhance the lightning.
Otherwise I'd be pretty screwed!

Wish me luck. I hope I get the job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top