GETTIN' WASTED

∼December 10, 2011∼

You know what's the best thing about working?
You're always excited for the weekend! No matter how much I work, I am always ready to go out. I'm one of those girls who are willing to work their ass off just to get wasted in the weekends. Why work if you have no fun?

It's no question. Unless I'm ill, I'll stay home. Otherwise I see no reason to miss out on some fun~~
Today's no exception, but shit happened and I ended up not going. I swear I was so pissed, but my girlfriends couldn't help it because there were some sort of misunderstanding and we ended up removing all our make-up and in the end we just wasn't in the mood to go out any more. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with these girls. But yeah, they are my close friends... that's why.. I need to have that reminded..

Next week when they say, "hey let's go out". I'll be like, "bitch gtfo. no fking way".
I don't want to be mean, but I do not want to be one of those who goes out in the time near Christmas. I will not be one of those. I'll rather spend the day like relaxing, eating and what not. I don't think clubbing is very Christmas-sy. Oh well. I guess I just need some time to cool off. I'm just venting right now. My feelings don't last long and maybe I'm just a hypocrite.

But really. I was DISAPPOINTED. I was looking forward to this particular weekend :-(


Despite everything:
I love you forever chi2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top