Coffee's Good

∼December 11, 2011∼


The wonderfulness of coffee! I think I might become addicted to coffee in the mornings and in the evenings.
To be honest, I've always been a person who never becomes addicted to anything. I pride that because it means I have a strong self-control, but for coffee. I might make an exemption. LOL. Kidding, but I understand why people need coffee.

Up until now, I never understood how you can literally become addicted to coffee, but after I began working I totally understand. Coffee gives you that extra oompfth you need in the morning. If it wasn't because you can stain your teeth with coffee, I'll drink it every morning. I actually like the taste of coffee.

I prefer mine sweet. I love a good dose of condensed milk in it too <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top