Work + Pancakes

∼November 24, 2011∼

I just got home from work and I'm tired. I know I say this often, but it's so true.

One of the things that tire me out the most, is my aunt. Working with family is just irritating for me. I'm irritated when she's around when I'm working. I'm irritated when she corrects me. I just don't want her to be near me when I work. I feel like I want to punch someone in the face because she's in the shop with me. Sometimes it's fun; all giggles and shit.. But on some occasions it's like I have a big hawk watching over me. I want to work alone in PEACE. I want to work, see time pass and get out of the shop ASAP.

The thing that annoys me the most, is the fact that I can't hate the boss aka my aunt because she's family. It's impossible for me, but I get so angry/irritated at her. I'd rather be mad hating on my boss who I'm not to-- it will be so much easier because you will be able to vent to your family and friends. But here? No no, you can't do that when your work is family-related! Who am I going to tell it too? My mum? Ugh~ If I tell it to anyone about it there will be so much gossip and the satisfaction of venting is not worth the poisoning effect on my work-environment. 

Today I was working and there were no small bills left so I told her about it (she's the boss over such things). What if someone walks in and I have to give them money back which consists of only coins? She forgot about it and people still came in and I still didn't have any change besides coins. I did what I had to do and I counted how many coins I had to give back, but then she yelled at me and said that if I do that there will be no more coins left. Uhhhhh excuse me, if we had any bills left I'd be using those, but no there aren't. She started to yell and I was just looking at her like Chill, we still have customers and I also said that she should lower her voice and relax. I'm a pretty calm person myself and it seriously annoys the fuck out of me when people make big deals out of nothing! I don't like people yelling at me or any of that. Don't make the environment more stressful than it already is. Just take your damn time to solve the shit. The customers no jack about how stressed you are unless you show/say something. There no fucking need to  rush! She became quiet after that and I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. I'm pretty sure she was insulted and I hope that she became embarrassed. 

I wasn't even supposed to work so much today! At first she said I should work at 2o'clock instead of 3o'clock and then she said at 5o'clock- Fucking annoying because I woke up earlier and did much before she changed it again. I was definitely not even supposed to close the shop today because I have never done it before. 

Such a shitty day and tomorrow I have to work again. 
I usually have that day off. FML. JUST FML, but there is always something that cheers me up.. FOOD/CAKES AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!! I came home to delicious AMERICAN PANCAKES which I made this morning! 




I ate them with syrup *yummy yum* and to be honest, I didn't think I'd like them as much as I did. 
This recipe is definitely a keeper! <3 

Thank God for food. I'd be miserable without it. So thank you!

--signing off, sally!

2 comments:

back to top