SERIES rec: It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

∼November 22, 2011∼

Four young friends with big egos and slightly arrogant attitudes are the proprietors of an Irish bar in Philadelphia. 
It's been awhile since I've watched a series that made me burst out in laughter. Why don't they ever show series like these in Denmark? I want to watch it on the telly or at least have the opportunity to do so! >__<'' I think it's such a waste that it's not shown here! The series is amazing and the actors are such naturals! I've never heard of any of them besides Charlie Day and Danny DeVito, but they are soooooo niiiiiice.

I had absolutely no expectations when I watched the first episode, but I ended up loving it! Even though the episodes were low budget, the episode were really funny so I didn't care. I had previously watched Arrested Development and it wasn't really my thing so I tried SUNNY instead and I was hooked. I also watched it because of Charlie Day; I absolutely loved his performance in Horrible Bosses and he's even better in SUNNY.

btw. I adore the character Charlie Kelly! The rest of the gang is loved too, but Charlie Kelly is such a cutie!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top