Foggy Autumn Weather

∼November 21, 2011∼

FOG - 1. Condensed water vapor in cloudlike masses lying close to the ground and limiting visibility.




Today's weather was foggy. Yesterday's weather was foggy too. I thought I'd be late to work today because traffic is always slower when you're dealing with weather like these, but the bus was surprisingly fast. Another thing I thought was that the weather would clear up by the end of the day, but it remained foggy till my return from work. The weather is so typical of the month November. I can feel that Winter's near. In my opinion, Autumn seem so short compared to Winter. I feel like it's Winter most of the time in Denmark. The trees has finally lost their leaves and now it's just waiting for snow to fall. 

God, I hate the Danish weather so much, but there's not much to do about it. It's definitely time to get layered up and hopefully I will not catch a cold.

- snuggling in the warmth of my home, sally..

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top