No money, no fun?

∼October 9, 2011∼

It's no surprise for people who know me, but I'm incredibly broke. I'm so poor that it's almost pathetic. It's my sabbatical year and I was planning to work and earn money as soon as I was OK after the surgery. Sound easy? It's not. I've just now realized how much preparation I need to do-

First of all, I need a job, but I've never worked a day of my life so I have no experience. And who want's to hire a inexperienced chick like me? Not many, but I'm not going to give up. Second of all, I need to find an apartment in Aarhus for when I move out to another city to study. Third of all, I just need to save up money. Don't people usually say: "More money, More fun"? I've been so obsessed with money these days because I'm so broke. I even dreamt about my mum handing me 50k in an envelope. I'm not sure if this is a permanition of a future win in the lotteries? If I won, I'd be so much more relaxed. I'd definitely save up this time while also travelling.

Now I have a plan: I'm going to sign up for kontanthjælp where I'm getting help with my résumé and also finding me something to work with. Then I'll begin a 20-week basis education in February and in September I'll move to Aarhus. I'm not sure how everything is going to work out, but as long as I'm earning some money. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top