Alanya Haul (Part 3)

∼October 5, 2011∼


Aside from Designer branded items, Sandy and I bought several other items.
Most of these things were bought on one of the last days in Alanya. You know, when you realize time is running out! There are some really lovely items. I wouldn't say it was easy to find pretty things..
***

Something we saw everywhere and something I know Turkey believes in, is a nazar! It's also a must-buy item which we bought in two sizes: A nazar (Turkish: nazar boncuğu) is an eye-shaped amulet believed to protect against the evil eye: the evil eye is a look that is believed by many cultures to be able to cause injury or bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike.



We saw a lovely stand with these crazy pretty and feminine bracelets. It's made of a goldplated chain and a silk chain. The purple one is a real stone. The silk fabric makes it look super soft and feminine:



Sandy bought a gorgeous set consisting of goldplated earrings, ring and necklace. It's of real green stone and it looks very exotic which I love: 


I got myself a big ring which consists of two real stones. I love the size of this ring because my fingers are rather long and full so I need something that doesn't accentuate my "big" finger. I love how three-dimensional it is:


Another big ring I got. It's really bling bling and it's three-dimensional as the previous ring. I like how it looks like branches:


This is the first ring I bought. At first I was hesitant, but I think it's so cute and feminine. I like the ring because it doesn't make too much of a statement:


Sandy bought these and I love how delicate and petite they are. They are really cute and feminine. They look a bit thin, but gorgeous I think:


I love these! The blue stones are real and they look super nice:


These earring will match everything. They look black, but they are actually green. I think green makes everything more exotic and more Turkish too?


We bought two gold princess-ish mirror which I adore. We didn't plan to buy these, but the salesman indirectly begged us because he kept lowering the price when I said I wasn't interested. I don't know why they think it's a sales-trick when you say you're not interested.. btw. I love the exaggerating princess-like one (no. 2)!




Jimmy Choo wallet. It's of real leather and the insides are nice:


Pirate-like journal that I will use for either writing, sketching or whatnot, but maybe it will only be used for decoration. It's really pretty..


Burberry heels. I wish I could fit them or have the same shoe size as my sister :( they look so classy!


Alanya or maybe Turkey in general are crazy about APPLE TEA so I had to buy some apple tea! I hope it's good and sweet. If not, I regret not buying the instant flavoured apple tea:


Everything bundled together:


Here comes the most epic bag purchase. It was a bit expensive, but Sis says it was worth it. I swear it looks amazing! It's so luxurious and it's of real leather so you know it's good stuff. You can even smell it!
The brand is miu miu.



That's it for our haul! There were a couple of things like given bracelets that aren't on the pictures, but they weren't that special :) Next time, when I'm travelling-- I hope to buy more jewellery.  You can't have enough of that or too much of that! Also I'd love to buy more Turkish related items because I love the amulet against The Evil Eye. It's a shame Denmark doesn't believe in anything!

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top