WHY?

∼September 18, 2011∼



You know those days where you just want to do nothing? Like literally bum around like a nobody at home. Why is it that when you don't want to do anything, you all of a sudden have things to do. There never seems to be a middle point!

Today I was helping out my aunt; we were supposed to take pictures of the food which she will use in her store. That's fine and all, but she was late because she actually forgot about it. It also took hours before she had made everything from the menu. Whenever someone ordered food, she would prepare it and make me/us (sandy too) take pictures of it and then send it off. The store was busier than usual which meant the chef was occupied and also people didn't always order what we needed to take pictures of. I was really bored at her store, but at least I had my laptop with her! Thank god. I'd gone crazy if I hadn't! I was hungry too, but I sort of dislike chinabox food right now and most of all I hate the curry there. Coincidentally I got curry and rice. I had to force myself to eat it. I eventually finished all the pictures, but by the time I was finished it was already late so we ended up staying late at the store (and also driving my mother home).
At soon as I came back, we hurried to take a shower because the smell of a busy chinabox house is horrible! The worst smell ever I tell ya. It's like this funky ass heavy and oil kind of smell. YUCK. After that we all ate some phở and by that time we finished our meals, it was already 10.45PM.

Now I just need a good night sleep and early tomorrow I'm accompanying my grandma to the doctors and also buying stuff for Alanya! Tuteluu biatches~

— 

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top